Conducting business on a day-to-day basis in the home country is becoming increasingly difficult owing to the complex web of regulatory and legislative formalities one has to comply with. And when it comes to promoting a brand outside of the national borders, the difficulty level becomes several notches high. An organization, regardless of its size and the industry it is involved in, has to conform to federal/central, state, and local government rules and regulations while conducting business in its country of origin or internationally.
ECGDC professionals draw on their vast experience of dealing with administrative officials at national, state, and local levels in order to assist businesses successfully negotiate with governments. Discussing and parleying effectively with governments in different countries without breaching laws or conventions is extremely crucial for conducting business. We at ECGDC bring to the table our widespread experience in public policy that we exploit to the optimum for serving as a mediator between our clients and the government.
The clients that we represent tend to be at the forefront of trade and commerce and are chiefly involved in the following commercial segments including but not limited to:-
- Real Estate
- Food & Beverage
- Exploration & Production of oil and natural gases
- Electrical & Electronics
- Engineering & Design
- Banks & Financial Institutions
We offer government relations consultancy services relating to:-
- Management of complicated political, legal, and business aspects while a firm is planning to enter a new market or negotiating a M&A
- Advising governments on formulating a flexible legal and regulatory framework so that they attract investors, both native and foreign
- Consulting with the clients at local/regional, national and international levels that usually include updating them on public policy specifics with a view to safeguard their policy and political interests
- Associating with clients to create a communication strategy for interacting with governments